Saturday, December 21, 2013

The Intouchables 2011 Paul666

The Intouchables 2011 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 105 Seeds
Peers80 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: It's been 9 weeks since, Intoucblaes came to theaters. I did not give it much thought at first, but Admittedly I heard convinced me to go see. I'm not saying too universal recognition, people of different races, classes, colors and countries told me that it should be. I had no expectations, and I was impressed. Intouchables, Eric Toledano and directed by Olivier NAKACHE, starring François Clusaz and Omar Sy is possibly the best French film of the year. It's not for lack of worthy opponents, but really because Intouchables that deep. He touches topics assumptions difference social class, health, and as naive as it may seem, the universality of humanity. The story is not as important as a relationship that is reflected between the two protagonists. Philip (played by Clusaz) rich aristocrat who loves adrenaline rushes turns paralyzed after paragliding incident. Dryse (played by Si) is the appearance of a typical bully ghetto. These two put together and miracles happen. The audience sees how people influence each other as they participate in a truly honest relationship. Dryse are charismatic, lighthearted and funny, helping to make life pleasant Philippes again. While traditional cold French aristocracy about Philipp warms and illuminates. It is like a hot knife through cold butter. Again, this is not so much the story, which is very important because there is social commentary. The commentary is not judgmental and very subtle contrasts revealed only in the director chose to history and its contexts. His method of reminded me of a sort of Zen approach to comedy. One example can be caught from the trailer alone is the contrast between the black working-Driss etc crippled white man, etc. Viewers also provides a beautiful monuments of Paris and France, as we go through the Pyrenees, Cabourg and various streets of Paris. On paper, the review does not do the film justice. It's hilarious in a way that is true, honest and with which anyone can relate to. The most important thing is to identify and comforting reminder of the importance in life is love. His approach is simple, clean and honest, and that makes it worthy of the title of best film of the year. I can not say more, the film has to be experienced. My friends tried, they failed, so I trust them, and I saw it. It floored me. Come and be superficial. PS - I have heard that American schools have acquired rights to the film. They need a brilliant director, screenwriter and perfect actors to do justice to the original so as to double Departed same castling.




No comments:

Post a Comment