Saturday, January 4, 2014

Beautiful Creatures 2013 (passs)

Beautiful Creatures 2013 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 130 Seeds
Peers63 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: OK so I put off watching this film because of the harsh comments from many people, has been on how not worth watching and I have to say I really do not agree with them! I watched this movie and love story and admit I still have a sad / happy in following the character growth and changes in the film. He took me to places I never thought about, and I would say that was one thing when there are so many movies today. For those who give a crap because they do not like the books I have to say that looking for more no book that is a film in the Harry Potter / Twilight Games / Hunger series there are things that have to be abandoned or re-order the film to go through it will never be exactly the same. Some things just do not work in the film world. Once again I loved this movie and would like to see a sequel out. (Yes, I intend to read the book anyway.)




No comments:

Post a Comment