Monday, January 6, 2014

Enough Said 2013 DVDR

Enough Said 2013 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 138 Seeds
Peers94 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: When I see a movie and I'm still thinking about the characters the next day, I knew I loved it.Enough Said is one of those movies .. the quality of the script all star cast leads to the highest level. The dialogue is so subtle, intimate and sometimes avoid've easily see the work on stage. There Pintereskue quality modern day him! Bitter sweet note is that as the last James Gandolfinos roles before his untimely death, is his best. It seems like it just started to feel his potential as a versatile actor and Albert is a character we've never seen him in Julia Louis-Dreifus continues to amaze us with his performance, Eva California single mother of a masseuse. I've always enjoyed her work especially in VEEP but I think we'll be delightfully surprised at the future with a range of characters she creates. Catherine Keener and Toni Collette that I would watch and listen to read a phone book, round votes. Go see if you're in the mood for an adult film. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment