Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Riddick 2013

Riddick 2013 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 117 Seeds
Peers89 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: There have been a few times this year, I had the opportunity to leave the theater with a big smile on his face, Riddick is one of those moments. I spent some time reading the opinions of others before I started typing, I will not lie, they're kind of ticked me. Riddick is a film that took its budget of $ 40 million, and handed it to the absolute max, I also think it is one of the best performances Wines today. There is no sexism in the film ... It is terrible to see through the act ... not at this moment in the film where I was bored ... His thrill ride. A brief summary of Act 1 of Riddick stranded on what could be his home planet and re-man after soft while leading the Necromongers (Riddick be only person strong enough to mitigate the increasingly dominant in making the army galaxy) This is a dog in a single act, but it plays very well in history and I personally set the puppy ... think it will be a dog Smiths I Am Legend Act 2 mercenaries were brought to the planet and the fun begins .. . During the next 45 minutes story of mercenaries and Riddick becomes what we all love ... monster in the rain 3 Darkness.Act begins ... Im not going to stop on the three acts, because I do not want to spoil anything ... The final was exactly what I wanted, and I left the theater with a big smile on his face. NOTE: This is not a happy sing with the perfect movie hero who saves the day in the end it is not a piece of art?. It Riddick its muddy and bloody, painful, and, as always, have fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment