Friday, November 29, 2013

The Shawshank Redemption 1994

The Shawshank Redemption 1994 torrent

Torrent Poster
Seeds 142 Seeds
Peers56 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: That's why I want to write a comment about The Shawshank Redemption 234? I'm not sure - almost everything you can say about it was told. But like many others who write the comments, and I deeply moved by the simple and eloquent image of hope and friendship and redemption. The only movie I've ever seen that made me so strongly affect Kill a Mockingbird. Both the movie left me feeling a means to after seeing them.I am not going to watch this movie at all: I do not like prison movies and usually do not watch them. I work in the library and one day, as I was reviewing The Shawshank Redemption to one of the older clients, he said to me, every time I feel down or depressed, I saw the movie and watch it and always makes I feel better. At the time I thought it was very strange. One day there is nothing on TV, with the exception of the things that really do not watch under any circumstances and the things that I've seen too many times. I remembered what he had said, as I see it. I've seen it many times since then and will get better with each showing.No action, no special effects - just men in prison uniforms talking to each other.The Shawshank Redemption and To Kill a Mockingbird is the best movie ever I see it. I do not judge it by its technical merits - I really do not care. I read that Citizen Kane or The Godfather or or that movie is the best movie ever made. It may have the best technique or pictures of the most influential filmóww history, but not the best. The best films are those that touch the soul. It takes the movie The Shawshank Redemption convincing.




No comments:

Post a Comment